The FRIENDS OF THE
GERMAN International SCHOOL WASHINGTON D.C.
We thank Brauns International for their generous support! www.brauns-international.com
To become a 2018 sponsor, please contact email@example.com
If you love German food and “Glühwein” (mulled wine), and if you are looking for that very special Christmas present, visit our annual Christmas Market. You will find imported hand-crafted goods from the “Erzgebirge” region in Saxony, children’s activities and handmade crafts.
Our Christmas market provides a warm atmosphere with lots of activities:
- The German International School Choir will sing Christmas carols
- Home-baked cakes, coffee and tea
- Handmade Christmas decorations from the FRIENDS Arts&Crafts Team
- Original woodcarvings from the famous Erzgebirge region in Saxony
- Glühwein, kid’s punch, German beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- German meat and sausage products
- Delicacies from bakers in the area
- Students of the school will organize activities for kids.